Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pinterest!

Pinners Welcome!

     Before we get too far into some blogging, I have created a Pinterest to link with this blog for you savvy pinners wanting everything right at your fingertips! Check it out at at this link: Hunt 2 Home on Pinterest! Now, these pins are not necessarily things I have done myself, but they are ideas I would like to do in the future or possible ideas I may incorporate into my hunting or my cooking and will report in a blog post what I think of them specifically! Be sure to check them out and re-pin the pin linked right here to my blog! The more following I receive, the more I am able to write. Happy Pinning!


Here is a photo of a wild Turkey, for your viewing pleasure and to get ready for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment